- Stepdaughter's high school graduation weekend
- A breathing weekend (I think). AKA gardening
- A week in North Carolina -- for a mini-20 year reunion, a reading at a local bookstore, and assorted fun, PLUS my ten-year anniversary with le husband
- Ann Arbor Bookfest (where I'm teaching a class)
- Book launch/reading/signing at the Library
- The Michigan State Young Author's Conference, where I'm the... whatsit... featured presenter?
- Independence Day weekend
- An actual breathing weekend, but by then I'll need to see my mom probably. If not, I'm sure my neglected garden will be interested in seeing me.
- Then the Mythcon 44 weekend, since The Princess Curse is up for a Mythopoeic award
It also doesn't mention the, you know, day job, which is 40-hours-a-weekish per usual, though hey, at least there are 2 paid holidays in there, plus a handful of vacation days.
So, if I don't want to DO anything this summer? Or fall? This eight-week stretch is why.